Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has published recruitment notification for 35 Vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil). All eligible and interested candidates can send application on or before 5th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
JKPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Number of Posts: 35 Posts (OM : 20 RBA : 7, SC : 2, ST : 3, ALC : 2, LC : 1)
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A & B) India (Civil Engineering) from a recognized University or institute.
- Age Limit: 18 – 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 5200/-
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of interview & Written Test.
- Application Fees: Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar/ Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on cash payment of 500/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/) in respect of General Category candidates & 250/- (excluding processing charges of 10/-) in respect of Category candidates.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 5th February, 2015
How to Apply
Candidates visit www.jkpsc.nic.in to get more details of post and application form. Duly filled application form along with all relevant documents send to “The Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu” on or before 5 February 2015.