Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) published recruitment notification for Orthopaedician & Assistant Manager (Marine Engineering) posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 22nd April, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Maharashtra, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
JNPT Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Manager (Marine Engineering) : 01 post
- Educational Qualification: MOT II Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act 1958/2 years experience as independent Watch Keeping Engineer on board foreign going ship.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.20600-3%-46500/-
- Post Name: Orthopaedician : 01 post
- Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree/Master Degree/Diploma in Orthopedics from any MCI/3 years Experience for PG Holders, 5 years for Diploma Holders.
- Age Limit: 40 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 57,300/-
- Selection Process: will be on basis of Screening Test/Written Test or Interview
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd April, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to download application form.
Filled application with all respect details of the Application, affixed latest passport color photograph send to “Senior Manager(P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, Navi Mumbai- – 400 707” on or before 22 April 2015.