Jawaharlal Nehru University issued recruitment notification for the post of 14 Personal Assistant non-teaching posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 18th May 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Delhi, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
JNU Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Personal Assistant
- Number of Posts : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Educational Qualification : Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 100 w.p.m. and two years experience as Stenographer.
- Age Limit : 35 years
- Selection process : Selection will be based on Written Test, skill test & interview.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- through Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, JNU” payable at New Delhi. No fee is payable in respect of SC/ST/PWD candidates. Name of the candidate, Application I.D. No. and name of the post applied for should be written on the reverse side of the Bank Draft.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18th May, 2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website www.jnu.ac.in on or before 18.05.2015. Applicants are also required to submit the hard copy, i.e. signed copy of the online application along with the prescribed application fee, one passport size photograph (pasted on the hard copy of application duly signed across) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste, PWD certificate, ID proof of residence etc. to Office of Deputy Registrar (Administration/R&D Cell), Room No. 310, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067 within 25 days through online and hard copy within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Detailed Advertisement: JNU Recruitment 2015 Advertisement