Karnataka State Police published recruitment notification for the post of 490 Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) for Hyderabad – Karnataka Region Reserved Candidates. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 28th July, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Karnataka, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Civil Police Constable
- Number of Posts : 490 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11600-21000/-
Name of the Units :
- Bellary : 92 Posts
- Bidar : 93 Posts
- Kalaburagi : 166 Posts
- Koppal : 48 Posts
- Raichur : 91 Posts
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have PUC, 12th Std (12th Std- CBSE, 12th Std- ICSE, 12th Std-SSE) or equivalent.
- Age Limit :
- For General category : 19 to 25 years
- For SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category : 19 to 27 years
- Selection Process : The selection will be based on written test, interview and Endurance and Physical Standard Test.
- Application Fee :
- For General / OBC Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates : Rs. 100/-
Payment of Application should be made in state bank of Mysore (sbm)/ state bank of Hyderabad (sbh) only. Candidates have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 29.06.2015
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application : 28.07.2015
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 29.07.2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.ksp.gov.in from 29.06.2015 to 28.07.2015.
Detailed Advertisement : Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015 Advertisement