Kerala State Pollution Control Board has issued notification for the recruitment of 56 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Scientist, Junior Scientific Assistant posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online. And send the hard copy applications on or before 08-12-2014 by 5:00 P.M. For detailed information about the post check the official advertisement.
Kerala State Pollution Control Board Recruitment NotificationTotal Number of Posts: 56
Name and number of vacancies:-
1. Assistant Engineer: 13 Posts
2. Assistant Scientist: 06 Posts
3. Junior Scientific Assistant: 37 PostsAge Limit:- Candidates age should be between 18-35 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/ Chemical for post 1, Second Class Master’s degree with 50% marks in any branch of Chemistry for post 2, 3.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www. lbscentre.in andsend the printout with all supporting documents (self attested) to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram on or before 08-12-2014 by 5:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www. lbscentre.in.
2. Click on “Recruitment”—> “Recruitment for regular posts in Kerala State Pollution Control Board”.
3. Read the instructions carefully.
4. Click on “Apply Now”.
5. Scan the copy of Photograph.
6. Fill all the details & Submit.
7. Now take the printout of the Filled Online Application for future use.
Important Dates:- Last Date to Apply Online and Submission of Application: 08-12-2014 by 5:00 P.M.