Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC) has issued recruitment notification for 6 vacancies for the post of Apprentice. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 13th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
KMRC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Number of Posts: 16 Posts
- Discipline Name:
- Fitter: 10 Posts
- Electrician: 3 Posts
- Welder (G+R): 1 Post
- Machinist: 1 Post
- Plumber: 1 Post
- Educational Qualification: Madhyamic/Matriculation Examination Pass from recognized board & ITI in relevant Trades from NCVT recognized Institutions.
- Upper Age Limit:
- For UR Candidates: 22 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 25 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 27 Years
- For PH Candidates: 32 Years
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 20/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through IPO in favor of FA&CAO, Metro Railway, Kolkata payable at GPO Kolkata.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13th February, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to download application form. Duly filled application in prescribed format along with all required attested documents, IPO sent to “Office Dy.Chief Personnel Officer, Metro Rail Bhavan, 33/1, J.L.Nehru Road, Kolkata-700071” on or before 13th February, 2015