Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) published recruitment notification for 165 vacancies for the post of Maintenance Department & Other. KMRL is an under-construction metro system for the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. The first phase is being set up at an estimated cost of INR5181 crore (US$840 million), and is expected to be completed by 7 June 2016.
All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 18th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
KMRL Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Department Name:
- Operation Department – 74 posts
- Maintenance Department – 67 posts
- Customer Relation & Business Development – 08 posts
- Health & Safety Department – 03 posts
- Finance & Accounts Department – 08 posts
- Human Resource Department – 05 posts
- Number of Posts: 165
- Educational Qualification:
- Graduation in Arts/Commerce/Science group subjects
- Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized University
- CA/ICWAI/ MBA in Finance & other specialization
- Upper Age Limit: 18,20, 35-50 years
- Selection Process: KMRL reserves the right to shortlist candidates as based on Interview Performance skills only.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website www.kochimetro.org to get more details about above post and to download application form’
Duly filled application in Prescribed Application download from official Notification file and dully filled form, supportive documents, latest passport size color photograph send to “Dy. General Manager (HR & Training), Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi – 682 011” before 18 March 2015.