Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued recruitment notification for 6 vacancies of Part Time Junior Language Teacher(Arabic) post. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 31st December, 2014. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS
- Number of Posts: 6 Posts
- Ezhava/Billava/Thiyya – Kannur – 1
- Ezhava/Billava/Thiyya – Thiruvananthapuram – 1
- OX – Palakkad – 1
- Dheevara – Palakkad – 1
- Latin Catholic/Anglo Indian – Thiruvananthapuram – 1
- Scheduled Caste – Thiruvananthapuram – 1
- Educational Qualification:
- Degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala OR
- Title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala OR
- Pass in Pre-Degree with Part III Arabic (Special Optional) of the Calicut University OR
- Pass in plus two, Part III Arabic (Optional Course) conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary examinations, Kerala
- A pass in SSLC Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala with Arabic under Part I and II first language or A pass in SSLC examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala or its equivalent
- Upper Age Limit: 43 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,190-15,780/- per month
- Selection Process: All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Examination and Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31st December,2014
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 31st December, 2014.