Madhya Pradesh Police is inviting application for 668 vacancies of Subedar, Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander posts. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 14th January, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 668 Posts
- Subedar: 110 Posts
- Sub Inspector (District Force): 397 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Bisha): 40 Posts
- Sub Inspector (QD): 4 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Radio): 11 Posts
- Sub Inspector (A .Chi): 8 Posts
- Platoon Commander: 98 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Post 1,2,3 & 7: Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute
- For Post 4 & 6: Graduate in Science or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute
- For Post 5: Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
- Upper Age Limit: 28 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 3,600/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written examination, Physical test, Medical test & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 700/- for UR Candidates & Rs. 350/- for OBC/SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can paid through online mode by using Debit / Credit Card or via internet banking.
- Important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 16th December, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th January, 2015
- Date of written Examination: 1st March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on official website https://www.mponline.gov.in. Candidates can submit their online application till 14th January, 2015.