Maharashtra Forest Department, Chief Conservator of Forest (Territorial), Regional Selection Committee published recruitment notification for the post of 86 Forest Guard in Gadchiroli Circle. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 16th July, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Maharashtra, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015:
- Post Name : Forest Guard
- Number of Posts : 86 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1800/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have SSC (Secondary School Certificate).
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 Years
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Efficiency Test.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for Local ST candidates through (Online mode) computerized chhallan in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25.06.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.07.2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI : 14.07.2015.
Important Links :
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website forest.erecruitment.co.in from 25.06.2015 to 16.07.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015 Advertisement