Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015 for the post of 175 Assistant Public Prosecutor in Directorate of Public Prosecution, Grade-A.All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 27th July, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Mumbai, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Number of Posts : 175 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have Degree in Law & must have experience of working as an advocate in High Court or in a Court Subordinate thereto, for a period of not less than five years.
- Age Limit : 18 to 33 Years as on 01.11.2015.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.515/- for Unreserved category, Rs.315/- for Reserved category, Rs.15/- for Ex-Servicemen in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.07.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.07.2015
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 25.07.2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 04.07.2015 to 27.07.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015 Advertidement