Maharashtra Public Service Commission is inviting online applications for the Recruitment of Assistant Professor posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015 on or before 05th May, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Maharashtra, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015:
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + G.P Rs.6000/-
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree in concerned subjects with 55% marks merit/Must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Subject Name: Arabic/Art Education/Biochemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Botany/Business Law/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/Economics/Electronics/English/Finance/Forensic Science/Geography/Geology/History/Home Science/Human Resource/Indian Ancient History/Law/Marathi/ Marketing/Mathematics/Microbiology/ Operation/Persian/Physics/ Philosophy/Political Science/Psychology/Public Administration/Sanskrit/ Sociology/ Statistical Science/ Urdu/ Zoology
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Starting date of Online Registration : 16th April, 2015
- Closing date of Online Registration : 5th May, 2015
How to Apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment
Job seekers need to apply online on official website that is https://www.mahaonline.gov.in. All eligible and interested candidates required submit online application on or before 5th May, 2015
Detailed Advertisement: Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015 Official Advertisement