Mangalore Customs has issued recruitment notification for 26 vacancies for the post of Seaman and Tindal posts. All eligible and interested candidates can send application form within 30 days of advertisement. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Mangalore Customs Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 26 Posts
- Seaman: 23 Posts (UR-13, OBC-6, SC-3, ST-1)
- Tindal: 3 Posts (UR-1, OBC-2)
- Educational Qualification:
- For Seaman Post: SSC Passed or equivalent from a recognized board with relevant experience
- For Tindal Post: 8th Passed or equivalent examination with relevant experience
- Upper Age Limit:
- For Seaman Post: 25 Years
- For Tindal Post: 35 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For Seaman Post: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,800/- per month
- For Tindal Post: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written examination & Interview/ Skill test.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
How to Apply at Mangalore Customs
All Eligible and Interested candidates can download application from http://customsmangalore.gov.in official website. Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all required attested documents sent to the “Commissioner of Custom, New Custom House, Panambur, Mangalore-575010” Within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.