Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) has issued recruitment notification for 154 vacancies of Specialty Medical Consultant post. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 13th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below
MCGM Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Specialty Medical Consultant
- Number of Posts: 154 Posts
- Name of Department:
- Medicine: 49 Posts
- Surgery: 38 Posts
- Obst. & Gynac.: 9 Posts
- Paediatrics: 28 Posts
- Anaesthesia: 30 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in concerned subject from recognized University/Institute.
- Upper Age Limit: 65 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 75,000/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 267/- for Unreserved Categories & Rs. 134/- for Reserved Categories.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid in form of Cash. For more details please read notification carefully.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13th February, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit http://www.mcgm.gov.in/ official website of South East Central Railway to get more details about above post. Neatly filled application along with all relevant attested documents email to [email protected] or sent to “Head Medical Superintendent & Section Head (Secondary Health Services) Office, K.B. Bhabha Hospital,7th Floor, R.K. Patkar Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai-400050” on or before 13th February, 2015.