Mizoram Public Service Commission has issued recruitment notification for the post of Fisheries Extension Officer. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 27th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Fisheries Extension Officer
- Number of Posts: 8 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Fisheries Science/ Zoology or equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
- Pay Scale: PB – 2 + GP Rs. 4,600/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 210/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 160/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Indian Postal Order. For more details please refer notification.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27th March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit http://www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/ official website of Mizoram Public Service Commission to know more details about above post. Completely filled application along with all supportive attested documents sent on or before 27th March, 2015.