Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) is issued recruitment notification for 83 vacancies for the post of District Judge (Entry Level). Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 31st December, 2014. For detailed information regarding the post please refer official advertisement from the link provided below.
MPHC Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: District Judge (Entry Level)
- Total Number of Posts: 83 Posts (UR-45, OBC-12, SC-13, ST-13)
- Educational Qualification: Law Graduate from a recognized university/institute & 7 years practiced as an Advocate
- Upper Age Limit: 48 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 51,550-1,230-58,930-1,380-63,070/- per month
- Selection Process : All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 1000/- for UR Candidates & Rs. 800/- for OBC/SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Credit Card or Internet Banking
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31/Dec/2014
- Date of Written Examination: 22/Feb/2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.mphc.in on or before 31st December, 2014.