Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has delivered notification for the recruitment of HOD (Electrical Engineering, Dress Designing & Garment Manufacturing) Vacancies in Maharashtra Polytechnic Teachers Service, Group-A. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online on or before 24th December, 2014 till 11:59 pm. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. Fore more teaching jobs click here.
MPSC Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name:
- HOD: 23 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 17 posts
- Dress Designing & Garment Manufacturing: 06 posts
- Lecturer (Printing & Technology): 07 Posts
- HOD: 23 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- HOD: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s and Master’s degree of appropriate branch in Engineering/ Technology with First Class or equivalent either at Bachelor’s or Master’s level & minimum of 10 years relevant experience in teaching/ research/ industry.
- Lecturer: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent. If the candidate has a Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology, First class or equivalent is required at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Age Limit:
- For HOD: Candidates age limit should be between 50 – 55 years as on 01-04-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- For Lecturer: Candidates age limit should be between 35 – 40 years as on 01-04-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Examination Fee: Candidate must pay Rs.515/- for Unreserved category & Rs.315/- for Reserved category in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC.
- Selection Process:
- HOD: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview, Exam
- Lecturer: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Exam
- Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Applying Online: 04-12-2014.
- Last Date for Applying Online: 24-12-2014 till 11:59 pm.
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 26-12-2014 (In Bank Timings).
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through website https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 04-12-2014 to 24-12-2014 till 11:59 pm.