National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Junior R & D Engineer. The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 25th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the link NBRC Recruitment 2015 Notification.
NBRC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Name of Post: Junior R&D Engineer
- Educational Qualification: PG Degree of M.Tech Biotechnology or Pharmacy
- Pay Scale: Rs 20000/-
- Age Limit: 30 years as on 25-02-2015
- Selection Process: The Selection process will be made on the basis of interview.
- Date of Interview: 25th February, 2015 at 11:00 AM
- Venue: National Brain Research Centre, Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to get application form. Eligible candidates can attend the walk in interview along with application in the prescribed format at “National Brain Research Centre, Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)” on 25 February 2015 at 11:00 AM.