Naval Component Commander Andaman-Nicobar published recruitment notification for 34 Vacancies of Lower Division Clerk posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application within 30 days from date of Advertisement Publication.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
NCCA Andaman-Nicobar Recruitment 2015:
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
- Number of Posts: 34 (GEN (UR)-19/OBC-09/SC-4/ST-02)
- Educational Qualification: HSC Examination pass in any Group Subjects/Computer Typing speed 35 words/min in English & 30 words/min in Hindi language.
- Age Limit: 18-27 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-2020/- + G.P Rs.900/-
- Selection Process: Preliminary Examination/Written Examination/Interview and Typing Test
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 days from date of Advertisement Publication
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to download application form.
Duly filled application send to “The Naval Component Commander , HQ NAVC, C/o Navy Office, Haddo (PO), Port Blair-744102” on or before 30 days from date of Advertisement Publication.
*Click Here For Official Notification