National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) has issued recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Director. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 3rd March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
NCRPB Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Deputy Director (UR)
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor in Public Health/ Environmental Engineering from a reputed institution of technology or recognized University/ Institute with relevant experience.
- Upper Age Limit: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,600/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 100/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through crossed IPO/ Demand Draft drawn in favor of NCR Planning Board.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 3rd March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit http://ncrpb.nic.in/appoin_jobs.php official website to know more details about above post. Completely filled application in prescribed format along with all supportive attested documents, latest passport size photograph, DD/IPO sent to “The Member Secretary, NCR Planning Board, I st Floor, Core-IV B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003” on or before 3rd March, 2015.