National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued recruitment notification for 30 vacancies of Deputy Manager post. Eligible and Interested candidates can send application on or before 10th April, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. Fore more government jobs click here.
NHAI Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Dy. Manager
- Number of Posts: 30 Posts
- Educational Qualification: All candidates should be possessed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Upper Age Limit:
- For UR Candidates: 35 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 38 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 5,400/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Merit and candidates performance in Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th April, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can download application form from http://www.nhai.org official website. Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all required documents sent to “DGM (HR&A)-III, National Highways Authority of India, G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi” on or before 10th April, 2015 by Registered / Speed Post.