National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation (NHIDCL) has issued recruitment notification for 40 vacancies of Graduate Engineers / Site Engineers / Site supervisors posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 5th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
NHIDCL Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Graduate Engineers / Site Engineers / Site supervisors
- Number of Posts: 40 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Site Supervisor Post: Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% of Marks and having more than five years experience in Construction / Designing of National and State Highways, Airport Runways, Bridges and Tunneling.
- For For Graduate Engineers/ Site Engineers Post: Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% of Marks and having more than one years experience in Construction / Designing of National and State Highways, Airport Runways, Bridges and Tunneling.
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 45,000/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 13th February, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 5th March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit http://www.nhidcl.com/ NHIDCL official website to know more details about above post and to apply online. Candidates can submit their online application till 5th March, 2015.