NIRD Recruitment 2017:-National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj invites application for the post of 12 Stenographer, Data Processing Assistant & Various Vacancies on Direct/Deputation basis. Apply Online before 11 January 2017.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Telangana, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
- Post Name : Data Processing Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Stenographer : Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent examination of a recognised university.
- For Data Processing Assistant : B.Sc (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science/Statistics/Operations Research) with PG
Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution or B.Tech (CS/ IT) or M.Sc (Computer Science/IT) or MCA.
- Age Limit :
- For Stenographer : 25 years
- For Data Processing Assistant : 30 years
- Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.01.2017
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.nird.org.in on or before 11.01.2017.
NIRD Recruitment 2017 Advertisement : http://www.nird.org.in/nird_docs/vacancies/job091216-new.pdf
NIRD Recruitment 2017 Apply Online : http://www.nird.org.in/