National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR) has issued recruitment notification for Technical Assistant posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online mode on or before 30th December, 2014. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
NISCAIR Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Technical Assistant
- Number of Post: 3 Posts
- Educational Qualification: 60 % in B. Sc.(Science) and one year full time professional qualification in Sales and Marketing from a recognized Institute/ Organization or one year experience in Sales/Marketing/Storage of publications from a reputed publisher OR 60 % in Diploma in Printing Technology of at least 3 years full time duration and Working Knowledge of computer, Good knowledge of Hindi & English writing/reading
- Upper Age Limit: 28 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/- per month
- Selection Process: All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Basis of Candidates Performance in Interview. Only shortlisted candidates can attained the Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for UR & OB Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/PWD/Woman Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through crossed Demand Draft valid for at least 3 months in favour of Director, NISCAIR, payable at New Delhi.
- Important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 6th December, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th December, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt Application: 6th January, 2015
How to Apply at NISCAIR
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online application till 30th December, 2014. In offline mode send application on or before 6th January, 2015. Hard copy of online application/duly filled application in a prescribed format along with all necessary attested documents sent to “The Controller of Administration, National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), Pusa Campus, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012” on or before 6January, 2015.