National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 24th April, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow posts
- Project Title: Silver nano-particle embedded bio-glasses: Electro-thermal poling and assessment of their biocompatibility
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduation in Physics subject with 60% marks merit or equivalent CGPA/Qualification of NET/GATE Exam score is Preferable
- Age Limit: As per SERB-DST (Government of India) rules
- Pay Scale: Rs.16000/- (1 & 2nd year) & Rs.18000/- (3rd year)
- Selection Process: will be short listed for the interview based on merit
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24th April, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post.Interested and eligible candidates are required to send copy of their CV with copy of all the educational and experience certificate to “The Principle Investigator, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra –136110 (Haryana)” on or before 24 April 2015.
Detailed Advertisement: NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2015 Advertisement