NLUO Recruitment 2015:- National Law University Odisha (NLUO) published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Data Entry Operator, Office Assistant, Assistant Professor & Various Vacancies. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 07th November, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Odisha, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
NLUO Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Junior Data Entry Operator
- Pay Scale : Consolidated/Contractual
- Post Name : Office Assistant
- Pay Scale : Consolidated/Contractual
- Post Name : Assistant Professor (Law)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Professor : Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
- For Junior Data Entry Operator : Graduate with any discipline from a recognized University and Diploma in Computer Application [recognized by Department of Electronics] or equivalent.
- For Office Assistant : Graduate with any discipline from a recognized University and Shorthand & Knowledge of Microsoft Office/ Open Office Org etc are essential.
- Age Limit : as per UGC regulations
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 07.11.2015
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the relevant supporting documents send to The Registrar National Law University Odisha Kathajodi Campus, Sector-13, CDA, Cuttack-753015 on or before 07.11.2015.
- Detailed Advertisement: NLUO Recruitment 2015 Advertisement
- Download Application Form for Faculty Positions: NLUO Recruitment 2015 Faculty Positions Application Form
- Download Application Form for Staff (Administrative) Positions: NLUO Recruitment 2015 Staff Application Form
About National Law University Odisha
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO) is an autonomous law university in India. The institute is located at Cuttack, Odisha, India. The University offers integrated B.A. LL.B. and B.B.A. LL.B. courses. The Institute offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in various streams of law. Its first session began in 2009; classes started from 20 July 2009. The first batch consists of 120 students, 60 each in B.B.A LL.B and B.A. LL.B. The University has, shifted to its new campus at Naraj Barage in June, 2012. The new campus has an area of 50 acres (200,000 m2)sanctioned by the Odisha government. Odisha government has sanctioned Rs. 160 crore for campus development. The formal inaugural function of the university was on 31 October 2009. The first Vice Chancellor of the NLUO was Faizan Mustafa. Recently Registrar of National Law University, Delhi Prof. (Dr.) Srikrishna Deva Rao became the Vice-Chancellor of this University.
The NLUO Act: The National Law University of Odisha NLUO is a prime Law University founded through the National Law University Odisha NLUO Act of 2008. University is still in construction phase, Hostels and Class rooms are constructed. As per the official website claim that classrooms are air-conditioned, factual situation is that the classrooms have provision of air-conditioning but the unit of air-conditioning is not yet installed.
The total number of seats for both courses is 120, divided into 60 seats each for B.A.LL.B and B.B.A LL.B. (Hons.) Study Programmes. Every applicant is individually considered by the Admissions Committee for acceptance into either programme on the basis of the choice he/she makes. The category wise division of total 120 seats for both the courses is given in table below: Category Seats General 78 Scheduled Tribes 14 Scheduled Castes 10 Persons with Disability 04 Foreign Nationals 04 NRI 10 Total 120.
To be eligible to appear in CLAT, a candidate should have obtained a Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and PWD).** Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test. o Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates (22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability) .** as of 1 July 2012. .0 The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of his/her admission and be able to submit its proof.