North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016: North East Frontier Railway (NFR) recruitment for 16 Nos. Ticket Collector, Commercial Clerk, Technician Gr.III and others Posts on purely Permanent Basis against Sports Quota. All eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply in the Prescribed Application Form on or before 23.08.2016 (02.09.2016 for Remote area candidates).
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Assam, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
- Name of the Posts: Ticket Collector, Commercial Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Trains Clerk & Technician Gr.III
- Total Number of Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Qualification: Matriculation(10th)/ Senior Secondary (10+2)
Age Limit: 25 Years
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Last Date: 23.08.2016 (02.09.2016 for Remote area candidates)
- Age Limit & Relaxation: Candidates Age should be between 18 Years and 25 Years as on 01.01.2017. The upper Age Limit will be relaxed by 05 Years for SC/ST and 03 Years for OBC Category candidates as per Government norms.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the Matriculation (10th) or Senior Secondary (10+2) Level of Education form the recognized Board or Institution.
- Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on performance in the Common Written Examination followed by Personal Interview conducted by the Competent Authority.
- Salary Scale: Selected candidates will be placed in Regular Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- besides DA, HRA & other allowances applicable as per Government rules.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Reserved Category candidates) for General and OBC Category candidates. Application Fee can be paid through IPO (Indian Postal Order) dwarn in favour of “FA & CAO/ NF Railway” payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati -781011
- Important Date: Last Date for submission of Application Form: 23.08.2016 (02.09.2016 for Remote area candidates)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to Apply in the Prescribed Application Form (Proforma of Application Form can be downloaded from the Official Recruitment notification). Duly filled Application Form should be forwarded to the following office address on or before 23.08.2016 (02.09.2016 for Remote area candidates) –
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Northeast Frontier Railway HQ,
781 011 (Assam)
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment Link: Click Here for Official Recruitment Notification