Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued recruitment notification for 11 vacancies of Nurse and X-Ray Technician posts. All eligible and interested candidates can send application on or before 6th January, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
NPCIL Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 11 Posts
- Nurse`A’ (Male): 6 Posts
- Nurse`A’(Female): 4 Posts
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/ B): 1 Post
- Educational Qualification:
- For Nurse`A’ (Male & Female) Post: HSC Passed from a recognized board & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery.
- For X-Ray Technician Post: HSC Passed from a recognized board (Science) & one year Medical Radiography/ X-Ray Technique Trade certificate.
- Upper Age Limit:
- For Nurse`A’ (Male & Female) Post: 30 Years
- For X-Ray Technician Post: 25 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For Nurse`A’ (Male & Female) Post: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,600/- per month
- For X-Ray Technician Post: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 6th January, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can download application from http://www.npcil.nic.inofficial website. Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all required documents sent to “Manager (HR-Recruitment), Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Tarapur Atomic Power Station 1-4, PO: TAPP, Via: Boisar (W/ Rly), Tal & Dist: Palghar, Maharashtra, PIN: 401504” on or before 6th January, 2015 by Ordinary Post.