Oil India Limited published recruitment notification for the post of 02 HSE Officer on contract basis. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend Walk-in-Interview held on 10 April 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
- Post Name : HSE Officer
- Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree (4-year regular course) from any recognized university in any discipline of Engineering and Minimum 01 (One) year of working experience as HSE Officer in Drilling installations in Oil Mines OR Diploma of three years regular duration from any recognized university/ Technical Institute in any discipline of Engineering and Minimum 03 (Three) years of working experience as HSE Officer in Drilling installations in Oil Mines.
- Age Limit : As per OIL rules.
- Date of interview : 10/04/2015 at 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
- Venue of Interview : Oil India Limited, KG Basin Project, Door No. 11-4-7 (3rd Floor), Nookalamma Temple Street, Ramaroapet, Kakinada-533004, Andhra Pradesh.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs at the time of Interview.