Oil India Limited (OIL) issued recruitment notification for 07 vacancies of Instrumentation Engineer & Instrumentation Engineer (Drilling & Workover Rigs) posts on Contract Basis. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 30th April, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Assam, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
OIL Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 07 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer : 04 posts
- Instrumentation Engineer (Drilling & Workover Rigs) : 03 posts
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication Engg./3 years Working experience in maintenance , Calibration, Testing & Repairing in any Semi/Govt./Public Sector Organisation.
- Pay Scale: consolidation Rs.45000/- and Accommodation Rs.3500/- Rs.1500/- Medical Allowance applicable.
- Selection Process:will be on basis of Interview Performance skills.
- Date of Interview & Reporting Time: 30th April, 2015 at 8.30 to 9.30 am.
- Venue: Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies, INTEGRA, Opposite PIBCO, Rukminigaon, GS Road, Guwahati, Assam –781022.
How to Apply for OIL Recruitment 2015
Interested Candidates may attend Interview along with all Original Certificates, latest passport size color photograph, one set of photocopies submit at the time of Venue.