Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited published recruitment notification for the post of 205 Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, Junior Assistant Operator & Various Vacancies. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 25th April, 2015
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
Name of the Post:
Regular A-II Level posts :
1. Assistant Technician (Electrical) : 03 posts
2. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) : 06 posts
3. Assistant Technician (Production) : 17 posts
4. TA Gd.III (Chemistry) : 10 posts
5. Assistant Technician (Electronics) : 12 posts
6. Assistant Technician (Boiler) : 13 posts
7. Marine Radio Assistant Gd.III : 20 posts
8. Assistant Rigman (Drilling) : 31 posts
9. Assistant Gd.III(Materials Management) : 01 post
10. Assistant Gd.III (Transport) : 02 posts
11. Security Supervisor : 02 posts
12. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) : 16 posts
Regular A-I Level posts :
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler) : 01 post
14. Junior Assistant Technician (Production) : 01 post
15. Junior Fire Supervisor : 09 posts
16. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) : 02 posts
17. Jr. Assistant (Steno English) : 04 posts
18. Junior Assistant (Materials Management) : 08 posts
19. Junior Assistant (Accounts) : 01 post
20. Junior Slinger Cum Rigger : 01 post
21. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) : 07 posts
22. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV Operation) : 02 posts
23. Junior Security Supervisor : 01 post
24. Junior Assistant Operator(Heavy Equipment) : 35 posts
Educational Qualification :
- For Regular A-II Level posts : Candidates should have 3 years Diploma in relevant Engineering disciplines with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST. OR Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry OR Graduate with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST.
- For Regular A-I Level posts : High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science, with ITI in relevant Trades should be from respective ITIs/ Technical Institutions recognized by State Board of Technical Education /National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- For Junior Assistant Operator : High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Driving License for Heavy Vehicle and 3 years driving experience of Heavy Vehicles/ Crane Operations.
- Age Limit :
- General Category : 18 to 30 years
- OBC Category : 18 to 33 years
- SC/ST Category : 18 to 35 years
- Age Relaxation : As on 25.04.2015 PH Category : 10 years
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, qualification and interview.
- Application Fee : General/ OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates by deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through the challan in ONGC A/c.No.30827318409, Branch Code No.1576.
- Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.04.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.04.2015
- Tentative Date of Written Test : 17.05.2015
How to Apply
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through www.ongcindia.com from 07.04.2015 to 25.04.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: ONGC Recruitment 2015 Official Notification