Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) published recruitment notification for the 14 Posts of Doctors, Specialist, Paramedics & Various Vacancies on Contract basis. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 1st March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer / Emergency Medical Officer (Full Time)
- Number of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.55000/- Per Month
- Post Name : Physician (Part Time / Full Time)
- Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.64000/- (Full time) & Rs.35500/- (Part time)
- Educational Qualification :
- For General Duty Medical Officer : MBBS.
- For Physician (Part Time / Full Time) : MD (Medicine).
- Age Limit :
- For Paramedics : 30 Years
- For Paramedics : 27 Years
- Venue of Interview : Officers’ Club, ONGC Colony, Nazira -785 685
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 1st March, 2015 from 0900 hrs to 1100 hrs.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Bio-data, with one set of photocopy of these certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, and one recent passport size photograph and also bring all original certificates of educational qualification, registration, category certificate, etc. at the time of Interview.