Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has issued recruitment notification for walk-in-interview/written test for the post of General Duty Medical Officer & Health Care Attendant. All eligible and interested candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview on 1st February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
ONGC Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 3 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 1 Post
- Health Care Attendant: 2 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For General Duty Medical Officer Post: MBBS Degree from MCI recognized University/Institute & must have Indian Medical Council/State council Registration Certificate.
- For Health Care Attendant Post: SSC Passed with First AID Certificate St.John’s Ambulance or Red Cross Society & six months experience in ECG/CSSD/Plaster/Anesthesia.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For General Duty Medical Officer Post: Rs. 55,000/- per month
- For Health Care Attendant Post: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 1st February, 2015
- Venue Details: 2nd floor, Conference Hall, Pragati Bhawan, Makarpura Road,Baroda.
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post. Interested candidates can attained the walk-in-interview/written test along with required original & attested documents, recent passport size photograph at “2nd floor, Conference Hall, Pragati Bhawan, Makarpura Road,Baroda” on 1st February, 2015 at 8 AM.