Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Northern Region Transmission System-II published recruitment notification for the post of 21 Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor & Junior Technician Trainee. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 18th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
PGCIL Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Diploma Trainee (Electrical, Civil & Telecom)
- Number of Vacancy : 14 Posts (Electrical-10, Civil-02, Telecom-02)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR)
- Number of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.16500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical)
- Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.11000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification:
- For Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Communications / Civil Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL) candidates and Pass marks for SC category.
- For Junior Supervisor Trainee: Two years (Full Time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management/MSW(with Personnel Management as main subject) or equivalent from recognized institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC category.
- For Junior Technician Trainee: ITI(Electrical).
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years (As on 20.03.2015)
- Age of Relaxation:
- SC & ST Category: 5 years
- OBC-NCL Category: 3 years
- PWD Category: 10 years
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fee: General and OBC (NCL) Candidates have to pay application Rs.300/- for Diploma Trainee/Junior Supervisor and Rs.200/- for Junior Technician Trainee through Demand Draft, drawn in favor of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.’ payable at Jammu.
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 20th March, 2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of documents in support of identity, age, essential qualification, caste, disability, ex – serviceman send by ordinary post to Manger (HR-Rectt), Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Northern Region -II, Grid Bhawan, Near Bahu Plaza, Rail Head Complex, Jammu(J&K)- 180012 on or before 20th March, 2015.