Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has issued recruitment notification for 10 vacancies of Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor Trainee & Assistant (Finance). All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 28th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
PGCIL Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts:
- Diploma Trainee (SDT) 02 Posts
- Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR) (SDT) 04 Posts
- Assistant (Finance) 02 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Diploma Trainee (SDT): Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks.
- For Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR) (SDT): Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with not less than 55% marks.
- For Assistant (Finance): B Com with first 1st division. Additional qualification of MCom shall be desirable.
- Experience: Candidate should have One year Post qualification experience in Finance and Accounts function of an organization of repute; should have experience in processing payment and maintenance of Accounts of the organization; should have worked on Computers and familiar with various software used in Finance and Accounting function.
- Pay Scale:
- For Diploma Trainee (SDT): Rs.16000-35500/- (Per Month)
- For Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR) (SDT): Rs.16000-35500/- (Per Month)
- For Assistant (Finance): Rs.12500-27500 /- (Per Month)
- Upper Age Limit:
- For Diploma Trainee & Junior Supervisor Trainee : 27 years (As on 28.02.2015)
- For Assistant (Finance) : 28 years (As on 28.02.2015)
- Application Fees: Rs. 300/- shall be payable by candidates belonging to General and OBC(NCL) category for the post of Diploma Trainee & Jr. Supervisor Trainee (HR) through a non-refundable Demand Draft, drawn in favour of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Limited’ payable at Nagpur. Bank charges will be borne by the candidate. No other mode of payment i.e., Money order, Postal order, Cheque etc., is acceptable.
- Last Date For Apply: 28 February 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates send application form to the DGM (HR)/ HOP, POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. WRTS-I, REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS SAMPRITI NAGAR, NARI RING ROAD, P.O. : UPPALWADI, NAGPUR, PIN CODE – 440 026 (MH) Along with Demand Draft (if applicable) & other relevant documents in an envelope superscribed : “Application for the Post of ____” . Last Date of receipt of Applications is 28.02.2015.