Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) published recruitment notification for 11 Assistant Professor Vacancies. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 15th April, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a medical and research institution located in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research and training facilities for its students.
PGIMER Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
- Number of Posts: 11 Posts
- Educational Qualification: The Candidate should be passed MBBS Degree/Post Graduation/PG Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized MCI Institution.
- Selection Process: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Document verification and interview
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 15-April-2015
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk In Interview with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience at The Committee Room (Administrative Block), Kairon Block, PGI Chandigarh on 15-04-2015
Detailed Advertisement: PGIMER Recruitment Advertisement