Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) published recruitment notification for 6 vacancies for the post of District Welfare Officer. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 19th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
PPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: District Welfare Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 6
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be possessed Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in Social Science/ Sociology or equivalent
- Upper Age Limit 21-37 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800/- + G.P Rs. 5000/-
- Selection Process: will be basic on Written examination
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 19th March, 2015
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form:6th April, 2015
How to Apply
Copy of online filled application in prescribed format along with supportive attested documents sent to “Punjab Public Service Commission” on or before6th April, 2015.