Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has issued recruitment notification for 118 vacancies Civil Judge posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 25th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
PPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate
- Number of Posts: 118 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should be Law Graduate or equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
- Upper Age Limit: 37 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700-44,770/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of candidates performance in Preliminary, Main Examination & Viva Voce.
- Examination Fees: Rs. 2,500/- for general categories, Rs. 1250/- for PH Candidates & Rs. 625/- for reserved Categories.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through SINGLE Demand Draft in original issued by any branch of State Bank of Patiala, drawn in favor of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, payable at Patiala.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th February, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post. Fully filled application in prescribed format along with supportive attested documents sent to “Punjab Public Service Commission” on or before 25th February, 2015. For more details please read notification carefully.