Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is issued recruitment notification for 37 vacancies of Analyst cum Programmer and Law Composer posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 31st December, 2014. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
RPSC Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 37 Posts
- Analyst cum Programmer: 29 Posts
- Law Composer: 8 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Analyst cum Programmer Post: MCA/ B.E/ B. Tech in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Communication/ MBA in IT.
- For Law Composer Post: Bachelor of Law from a recognized university/institute
- Upper Age Limit:
- For Analyst cum Programmer Post: 37 years
- For Law Composer Post: 35 years
- Pay Scale:
- For Analyst cum Programmer Post: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,600/- per month
- For Law Composer Post: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/- per month
- Selection Process: All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Examination and Interview.
- Important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 2nd December, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st December,2014
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 31st December, 2014.