RPSC Recruitment 2016 :- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) published recruitment notification for the post of 211 Senior Teacher (Special Education) Under Secondary Education Department. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 21st February, 2016.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Rajasthan, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
RPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Post Name : Senior Teacher (Special Education)
- Number of Posts : 211 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Mathematics, English, Hindi, Sanskrit and Urdu Subjects : Graduate or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree in Education (Special Education) OR Degree in Education (General) with 2 years Diploma in Special Education recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- For Science Subjects : Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects as Optional Subjects Physics, chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree in Education (Special Education) OR Degree in Education (General) with 2 years Diploma in Special Education recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- For Social Science Subjects : Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects as Optional Subject History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy and Degree in Education (Special Education) OR Degree in Education (General) with 2 years Diploma in Special Education recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 Years as on 01.01.2017
- Selection Process : The examination scheme for recruitment shall consist of an objective type examination and interview.
- Application Fee: Candidates belongs to General & BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC category have to pay Rs.350/-, Rs.250/- for Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan and Rs.150/- for All PH & SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan. Fee can be paid through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.01.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.02.2016
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 12.01.2016 to 21.02.2016.
RPSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement : http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/Static/RecruitmentAdvertisements/A0D4DFCCD8BE4878977B419738B90FF3.pdf
RPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online : http://www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/
Rajasthan Public Serce Commission has had a glorious past of nearly 50 years. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commissions in provinces. It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as they thought proper.
At the time of formation of Rajasthan, the institution of Public Service Commission existed in only three of the twenty-two covenanting states viz. Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner.
The successor administration after the merger of the princely states promulgated an ordinance on 16th August,1949 establishing the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ajmer. It was published in Raj. Gazette at 20th August,1949 and it came into effect from this date. It provided for the abolition of the PSCs or other institution performing duties in the nature of those of a PSC in the constituent states. The ordinance also provided inter-alia, for the composition of the Commission, the staff and the functions of the Commission.
Initially the composition of the Commission was one Chairman and 2 Members. Sir S.K.Ghosh (also the then Chief Justice of Rajasthan) was appointed Chairman.
Subsequently Shri DeviShankar Tiwari and Shri N.R.Chandorkar were appointed Members and Shri S.C. Tripathi (I.E.S) formerly a member of the Federal PSC was appointed as Chairman.
In the year 1951 in order to regulate the working of the Commission, the Rajpramukh issued the following Regulations under the provisions of the Constitution of India.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Conditions of Service) Regulation,1951 and
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation,1951.
In view of its important and impartial function, Public Service Commissions rightly find a place of pride in the Indian Constitution. Articles 16, 234, 315 to 323 deal with various functions and powers of the Public Service Commissions. The working of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is also regulated by Rajasthan Public Service Commission Rules & Regulation, 1963 , Rules framed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for conduct of their Business and the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Regulations and validation of Procedure ordinance 1975 & Act 1976).