Sports Authority of India (SAI) published recruitment notification for the post of 05 General Duty Medical Officer, Attendant & Warden on Contract basis for Regional Centre, Lucknow. All eligible and interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview held on 16 June 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Lucknow, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
SAI Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer
- Number of Postsy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.36120/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Attendant
- Number of Posts : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.9804/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Warden (Male & Female)
- Number of Posts : 03 Posts (Male-01 Post & Female-02 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs.13072/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For General Duty Medical Officer : Candidates should have MBBS.
- For Attendant : Matriculation from Recognized Board of Education.
- For Warden : Candidates should have Graduate.
- Age Limit :
- For General Duty Medical Officer : 70 years
- For Attendant : 25 years
- For Warden : 35 to 50 years
- Date of Interview : 16.06.2015 at 3.30 PM
- Venue of Interview : The Office of Director, In-charge, Sports Authority of India, Regional Centre, Sarojini Nagar, Kanpur Road, Lucknow (U.P.)
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with the testimonials in Original and two photographs at the time of Interview.
Detailed Advertisement: SAI Recruitment 2015 Advertisement