SBI Recruitment 2017:- State bank of India (SBI) invites Application for the post of Dean of Studies on contractual basis for its new Institute, State Bank Institute of Management (SBIM). Apply Online before 20 April 2017.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in West Bengal, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Post Name : Dean of Studies
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Negotiable
- Educational Qualification : MBA from Top Indian/International ‘B’ Schools, OR Ph.D. from Top Indian University or Top Indian /International B-Schools.
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 40 to 65 years as on 01.02.2017
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on shortlisted candidates will be called for interaction. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interaction.
- Application Fee : There is no fee.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 20.04.2017
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the photocopies of relevant documents, A one page write-up as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service with supporting documents send to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021 on or before 20.04.2017.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Link : https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1491045362469_DEAN_ADVERTISEMENT_ENGLISH.pdf
Download Application form : http://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1491045362469_DEAN_APPLICATION_FORM.pdf