South East Central Railway has issued recruitment notification for 22 vacancies of Specialist & General Duty Medical Officer posts. All eligible and interested candidates can attend walk-in-interview held on 24th, 28th February & 3rd March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
South East Central Railway Recruitment Details:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 22 Posts
- Specialist & General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 20 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Road Mobile Medical Van: 2 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Post 1: MBBS/ BDS/ MD/ MS or equivalent in related subject from MCI recognized University/Institute.
- For Post 2: MBBS or equivalent from MCI recognized University/Institute.
- Upper Age Limit:
- For UR Candidates: 50 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 53 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 55 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For Post 1: Rs. 65,000/- per month
- For Post 2: Rs. 55,000/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 24th, 28th February & 3rd March, 2015.
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in/ official website of South East Central Railway to get more details about above post .Interested candidates can attained the walk-in-interview along with updated bio data, all required attested documents, recent passport size photograph at 9 AM. at following addresses:
|1.||24/Feb/2015||Office Chamber of Chief Medical Director, SEC Railway, Headquarters Office (4th Floor), Bilaspur.|
|2.||28/Feb/2015||Office Chamber of Chief Medical Superintendent, SEC Railway, Motibag, Nagpur.|
|3.||3/Mar/2015||Office Chamber of Chief Medical Superintendent, SEC Railway, New Divisional Hospital, WRS Colony, Raipur.|