Spices Board has published recruitment notification for Plant Manager post. All eligible and interested candidates can send application on or before 13th February, 2015.For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Spices Board Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Plant Manager
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should be possessed B.E Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with 60% marks.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in Operation & Maintenance of Plant & Machinery particularly in Spices/ agric Commodity/Food Processing.
- Upper Age Limit: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35,000/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of candidates performance in Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13th February, 2015
How to Apply at Spices Board
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post. Candidates can also visit www.indianspices.com the official website of Spices Board. Interested candidates can send their updated bio data along with all required attested documents to “The Director, M/s. FSTL, Spices Board , Sugandha Bhavan, NH Bypass P.B No.2277, Cochin-682025” on or before 13th February, 2015.