Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Puducherry has issued recruitment notification for 60 vacancies for the post of Block Resource Teacher/ Cluster Resource Center Co-ordinator & Trained Graduate Teacher. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 18th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
SSA Puducherry Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Numberof Posts: 60 Posts
- Block Resource Teacher/ Cluster Resource Center Co-ordinator: 25 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 35 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be possessed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related subject with B. Ed/ BT from recognized University/Institute & Qualified CTET/ TNTET.
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35,000/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th February, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to get application form. [visit www.ssa.nic.in ]. Duly filled application in prescribed format along with all relevant documents sent to “The State Project Director, State Project Office Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan/ Rashtriya’ Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, 5th Floor B Block Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Centenary Education Complex, 100 feet Road Anna Nagar Puducherry – 605005” on or before 18th February, 2015.