State Bank of India published recruitment notification for the post of 2062 Probationary Officers (POs) in Junior Management Grade Scale I. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 02nd May, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Probationary Officers (POs)
- SC : 308 Posts
- ST : 339 Posts
- OBC : 541 Posts
- GEN : 812 Posts
- OH (PWD) : 38 Posts
- VH (PWD) : 24 Posts
- Number of Vacancy : 2062 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14500-25700/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition.
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years (As on 01.04.2015)
- Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (NCL): 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) : 10 years
- Selection Process : The selection of candidates will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination & Main Examination. Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD Category : Rs. 100/-
- For General and Others Category : Rs. 600/-
* Note: The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 13.04.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 02.05.2015
- Date of ON-Line Payment of Application Fees : 13.04.2015 to 02.05.2015
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination : June 2015
How to Apply
Interested & Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through SBI website www.sbi.co.in between 13.04.2015 to 02.05.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: State Bank Of India Recruitment 2015Advertisement