Supreme Court of India has issued recruitment notification for the post of Editor. All eligible and interested candidates can send application on or before 10th January, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Editor, Supreme Court Reports
- Educational Qualification: Law Graduate of a Statutory University in India recognized by the Bar Council of India or any State Bar Council for enrollment as an Advocate and Knowledge of Computer operation
- Pay Scale: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + GP Rs. 8,700/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written examination, Computer test & Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th January, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can download application form http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in official website. Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all required documents sent to “Registrar (Admn.I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201” on or before 10th January, 2015.