Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017: Supreme Court of India invites application for the the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant the Supreme Court of India. Apply Online before 28 February 2017.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Delhi, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
- Post Name : Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
- Pay Scale : Rs.30000/-
- Educational Qualification : Law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law.
- Age Limit : 30 years as on 28.02.2016
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- Application Fee : There is no application fee.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of SCI Recruitment Online Application : 28.02.2017
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.sci.nic.in from 01.02.2017 to 28.02.2017.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 Advertisement : https://jobapply.in/supremecourt2017feb/Adv-Eng.pdf
Apply Online : https://jobapply.in/supremecourt2017feb/