Supreme Court of India has issued recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Registrar, Branch Officer, Dealing Official and Non Clerical Staff posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply offline on or before 9th December, 2014. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name:
- Assistant Registrar
- Branch Officer
- Dealing Official (Sr. Court Assistant/ Court Assistant/ Jr. Court Assistant)
- Non Clerical Staff
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should be retired officers (Assistant Registrars/Branch Officers) and retired employees (Dealing Assistants and non-clerical staff) of Supreme Court of India.
- Upper Age Limit: 65 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For Assistant Registrar Post: Rs. 28,000/- per month
- For Branch Officer Post: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- For Dealing Official Post: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- For Non Clerical Staff Post: Rs. 16,000/- per month
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 9/Dec/2014
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can download application form from official website.Neatly filled application in a prescribed format along with all relevant attested documents sent to “Assistant Registrar, Admn.I Section, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201” on or before 9th December, 2014.