Thane Rural Police has issued recruitment notification for 25 vacancies of Junior class Clerk post. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 30th December, 2014. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Thane Rural Police Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Junior class Clerk – Typist
- Number of Posts: 25 Posts
- Educational Qualification: SSC Passed from a recognized board or equivalent & Typing knowledge
- Upper Age Limit: 33 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,900/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written examination & Skill test.
- Application Fees: Rs. 350/- for Unreserved Candidates & Rs. 250/- for Reserved Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through SBI Challan.
- Important Dates
- Opening Date of Online Application: 20th December, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th December, 2014
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online. Candidates can submit their online application till 30th December, 2014.