Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has published recruitment notification for 8 Vacancies for the posts of Boiler Operator. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 9th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
TNPL Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Name of Post: Semi Skilled (C) (Boiler Operator)
- Number of Posts: 7
- Educational Qualification: SSC Examination pass. National Trade Certificate (NTC) in any Trade with 60% marks merit. National Apprenticeship Certificate with 60% marks aggregation. 5 years experience in an industry in the operation of moving grate or Fluidised Bed combustion multifuel fired water tube Boilers of evaporation.
- Pay Scale: Rs.7110-71-7820-74-8930/-
- Age Limit: General/BC-30 years, MBC/DNC-32 years & SC/ST-35 years
- Name of Post: Central Control Room (CCR) Operator
- Number of Posts: 1
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in Chemistry with Diploma in Chemical Engineering /Chemical Technology subjects. 5 years experience in Rotary Cement Kiln operation with DCS / PLC from CCR in dry process Cement Industry.
- Pay Scale: Rs.3215-138-5975/-
- Age Limit: MBC/DNC – 32 years as on 01.02.2015
- Selection Process: The Selection process will be made on the basis of interview.
- Last Date of Application: 9th March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website www.tnpl.com to get more details about above post and to download application form. Duly filled application along with all required documents send to “The General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu” on or before 9th March, 2015.